My Weather

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

I'm on a roll.......

I don't know what is happening to me this month but I seem to in the mood for finishing things ;-)

Here is another that has been waiting to be quilted for ages, and I finally finished it.  I can't get the colours true to life, the solid is a very creamy yellow, and this has been done for so long I have forgotten what the jelly roll was....sorry.


I used a stencil to quilt all the solid squares, a bit wobbly in places!!  The colour is awful it's much nicer than it looks in the picture!


and one of Sam to finish.....


....pretending to be camera shy.......yeah right.


Have a good day!

Hugs Linda xx

10 comments:

sunny said...

I love it Linda! I made a simmilar pattern when I first started quilting, and I've been thinking of doing another soon. Well done, my friend!

Diane H said...

What a fabulous finish, Linda. One of my favourite quilt patterns. You should be very proud of all your quilts. Hugs to both you and sweet Sam.

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's lovely! Please give Sam a tickle behind his ears for me!

Annabella said...

Oh Sam is as handsome as Archie (don't tell Helen) - your quilt is lovely and well done on another finish!

Fiona said...

haha Sam .... we know your ego!! Linda I love the quilt you have done... it is so effective ... great quilting too...
Hugz

Karen said...

You are on a roll. Another great finish. It's a lovely quilt and great work with the quilting, too.
What's next?

QuiltSue said...

I really like this quilt, it's very soft and gentle looking, if a quilt can look gentle?

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love your quilt well done with all the quilting.

Linda in Calif. said...

Congrats on your finish! Doesn't that feel good? And it is a lovely quilt. I have the same stencil and it looks nice quilted on your quilt.

quilary said...

It's wonderful - and I bet it feel great to have a finish. I seem to be starting more things than I'm finishing - I need to take a leaf out of your book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...