My Weather

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Welcoming a new Blogger

Hi, long time no post... I know, I know, I don't seem to have the motivation to talk much, I can see some people clutching at their stomachs and laughing out loud, because usually they have to tell me to SHUT UP!!!

I have been busy with Christmas presents,  can't show you because I have some very sneaky friends who want to see what I am making but they will just have to wait until Santa brings it to them.

Just got a new bloggy friend, another UK expat living in France, she has only just started her blog so please go over and tell her Hi!   Fiona  blogs here.......

http://fleur-bleue1.blogspot.fr/



Did you say "biscuit" by any chance.......

A bientot

Hugs from Linda and Sam  xxxx





5 comments:

Annabella said...

Hello Linda and Sam! Look forward to seeing what you have been up to - I'll pop over and take a look at Fiona's blog - us expats must stick together!

FleurBleue said...

Wow, thank you.

I'm having such fun looking at everyone's work and getting masses of ideas.

Fiona x

Archie the wonder dog said...

Sam, I think you'll find she did say biscuit and if you haven't had it yet you'll need to have two to make up for the wait...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sam is quite the cutie. Great to hear you have been busy stitching while off the air. Will pop over and say hi to Fiona.

Karen said...

I am sure there will be lots to talk about in the months to come. No rush.
Hi Sam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...