My Weather

Friday, 22 June 2012

Time is flying by.....

............. it only seems like yesterday that I did a post .....but it's actually 16 days, I don't think I like getting old!!

Not got any sewing to show you, I seem to have lost my mojo, if anybody finds her will they please send her home.  Soooo I will show you some fabric I received from Pat Bravo at Art Gallery Fabrics (yes again) all you had to do was email your address and they would send you some "scraps", once again their idea of "scraps" is very generous.   Love Art Gallery Fabrics.

The first picture shows my larger scraps, sorry it's a little blurred, must have been that glass of wine.....


and these are the smaller pieces...


No.......before anyone asks, I don't know what I am going to do with it just yet, like I said Mojo has left home and I don't know when she will return.

Have a good weekend, hope the weather improves for all my friends in the UK !!!

Hugs Linda xx

11 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, if your mojo makes an appearance send a little my way!

Di said...

Beautiful candy stripe colours! Mojo's are funny things, come and go at will. Yours will return of her own accord, best be ready. :-)
xx

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh so pretty! I'm just so in the mood to start a new project - but I'm going to let it pass, and plug away on my UFO's. A little down time is all you need. When you are ready that Mojo will be back. Enjoy life in the meanwhile!!

Fiona said...

they look pretty and from the photo's it looks like the two lots will go together okay....
come back mojo, come back.....
Hugz

Staci said...

Oooooo, what gorgeous color!

quilary said...

You've still got your fabric mojo though! They are so pretty and sometimes just "playing" with them may help your mojo return!

sunny said...

Ooh, look at all that scrappy goodness! Just keep looking at it and petting it, and I'm sure mojo will return. Hope you're enjoying summer.

QuiltSue said...

I'm sure your Mojo will be back very soon once she sees those gorgeous fabrics.

Archie the wonder dog said...

I hope the quilting goddess smiles on you and decides to send your mojo back! Gorgeous fabrics!

Maria said...

Nice fabrics and maybe they will encourage your mojo to return.

Hillbilly Tonya said...

Mojo does that sometimes. She'll probably come back better and stronger than before. I need to follow art gallery even closer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...