My Weather

Thursday, 28 June 2012

She's back!!

Mojo is back, though I am not sure where she has been because....she's changed a bit.

Remember these yummy Art Gallery  scraps from Pat Bravo, not my usual colours but.....



they have now changed into this....


Please excuse the feet....


Look how it fits the top of my table!!


OMG I love it!!!!

I had to use a couple of lime green fabrics from my stash as I just didn't have enough.  Not bad from a bunch of scraps though!

I am just going to do straight line quilting on it - wont we look posh at our next picnic!!!

Hugs Linda xxxxx


16 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

wow! it looks fantastic! No wonder you love it xx

Terry said...

It's beautiful! :0)

Fiona said...

Wow... Linda that looks fantastic... I have a table it would fit perfectly?????? Fabulous make with scraps...
(now I am going to be embarrased with mine!)
Hugz

CaraQuilts said...

Love the fabrics! White really sets them off!

quilary said...

Beautiful Linda...you'll be the classiest picnic-ers around!

Linda in Calif. said...

OMG I love it tooo!!!! This is so cool and so pretty! Good job!

Karen said...

I am impressed! This looks lovely. It is fresh and has a Summer feel to it.
Great!

Heather said...

Wow, I love it. You turned that pile of scraps into something spectacular.

Maria said...

WOW!!!!! Looks really COOL!!!!!

Pippa Parsons said...

beautiful, love the colours, fabric, everything :) would look lovely on my camper table..

Diane H said...

Wow, stepping out of your 'colour comfort zone' really worked for you. It's beautiful! Let me know what day the picnic is.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Welcome back, mojo!!! I love your new 'from scraps' quilt - it's absolutely fabulous! So fresh and colourful - you'll have lovely picnics on that!!

Di said...

I love it too! Glad your mojo's back! Sorry we missed you, we didn't get the message until tea time! Hope to see you soon. x

Bonny said...

Oh my goodness - it is gorgeous! I love the new modern patterns - I love the colors in your new tablecloth! Fits perfectly on your table!

Staci said...

Oh, I just love this! It makes a really beautiful summer table!

Wendy said...

OMG, I love it too! The fabrics are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...