My Weather

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Peg Bag

I really liked my old peg bag, but it had seen better days.  I bought it at a craft fair just before we moved to France 9 years ago.  It had faded over the years and it had started to wear.  I looked around for one to buy but nothing came anywhere near.   So.... I got my trusty ripper out and took my old one apart, made a pattern out of it and now I have a lovely new one.


Love it!   I even like hanging the washing out now...okay that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it does make me smile when I look at it.......

Hope everyone in the UK enjoyed the Jubilee Pageant on the Thames today, I watching it all, what an event!

Hugs Linda xxxx

11 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Very nice peg bag!

Archie the wonder dog said...

That'll brighten up the pegging out no end!

Diane H said...

Your welcome to bring your pretty bag and peg my laundry anytime.
Great job.

Fiona said...

definitely a happy peg bag that one... fantastic.... the jubilee stuff showed on TV but it was after 10.30 and I couldn't keep awake... I'm sure there will be bits for the next few weeks to catch up on.... so fun..
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

great idea cutting up your old one for the pattern and your new one looks so fresh and summery.

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

That is so darling, I think I may need to put up a clothesline so I can have one like that! There really is nothing better than the crisp, freshness of bedding hung out on a line. Thanks for sharing!

Diane-crewe said...

your bag looks great xx bet you were glad not to be in that rain on the Thames!!

Diane-crewe said...

your bag looks great xx bet you were glad not to be in that rain on the Thames!!

Karen said...

Looks great!! Now you can comfortably hang up your regal robes and tiara. Sounds like you had fun watching the jubilee events.

Shirley said...

Hi, I found your blog through our friend Shell. I have enjoyed reading it and I love the peg bag. Have a great day. A Missouri Friend.

Teresa said...

Love your peg bag... great happy colours.. It would make me smile too. (not smiling about hanging out the washing either he he)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...