My Weather

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Last Day in May...

Is it really the last day in May, how did that happen!?!?  No more sewing to show, had to do the garden, all the rain we have had, has made the weeds grow to giant proportions, but they don't stand a chance when I get going with my spray gun!

I received a little birthday gift a few weeks ago from Leona.


Leona is sending all her followers a birthday gift, how nice is that, thank you Leona.

Also I was one of the lucky winners in Fiona's giveaway, and Fiona being Fiona I didn't just get the needlecase but lots of other gifts too!!


Thank you so much Fiona, I absolutely love my needle case.

I will leave you with this picture of  Lady, not sure if she was sulking or just wanted to be unsociable.....


Hugs Linda 

xxxxx






6 comments:

Bonny said...

Looks like Lady wanted to know where her gifts were :)

Fiona said...

Haha... maybe Lady wanted to play hide and seek? have a lovely weekend...
Hugz

Maria said...

Nice goodies in the mail...
Yes I do think Lady is playing hidie.

QuiltSue said...

I think Lady just didn't like what was on TV!

quilary said...

Lady just wanted lots of comments about her on your blog!
I'd like to know who stole May from me too!

Archie the wonder dog said...

She's either looking for her present or trying to get into her favourite spot...or maybe both!! The needle case is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...