My Weather

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Happy Birthday to me........

It was my birthday last week and look what came in the post for me....all the way from my BFF Diane in Canada, isn't this just so pretty, and just what I needed to bring some sunshine to France.  As usual I got lots of other little gifts too.... I am beginning to like having birthdays LOL.  Thank you so much Diane, I love it.


I know just where this is going to go.

Hubby bought me a new MP3 player, - I made a little case to keep it in.



I also got some Thornton's chocolates which I love....... oh come on....you didn't expect to see a picture did you :o)


On the sewing front I have made a couple of birthday cards 



Very "Birthday" related post LOL, so if it's your birthday today...

Happy Birthday!!

..oh and Happy First Anniversary William and Kate!

Hugs Linda 
xxxx


13 comments:

Diane H said...

Where you going to put it? Hmmmm, I wonder. Your very welcome, my friend.

Staci said...

Oh, happy birthday! Looks like you received many lovely remembrances!

Terry said...

Happy Birthday! Love the little quilt! :0)

Jewel said...

Happy Birthday Linda! I hope it is a lovely one!

Annabella said...

Happy Birthday Linda - love your pressies, especially your quilt!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Well, Happy Birthday Linda!!! I'm an April girl (ahem, mature woman) myself, LOL. The gift form Diane is just gorgeous and I love your little case for your MP3 player! I need to make one for my iPod...I have 58 audiobooks on it and the case it came with is worn out. I hope your day was/is wonderful, sending you big birthday hugs...

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday..... I can't believe I forgot it last week...SORRY SORRY - it is even in my book... I just forgot to look in my book!!! lovely little quilt and I do like the cards you made....
Hugz

Melody said...

Happy Birthday. Such wonderful and well deserved gifts.

Karen said...

First of all, great big Happy Birthday wishes to you! I hope you had a wonderful day.
Your quilt is gorgeous. Such a lovely gift.
Love your sewing, too!
Hope you get lots of sunshine.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Happy birthday! Your presents look lovely!

Linda in Calif. said...

Happy belated Birthday to you!!!So happy to see you were given some lovely gifts. How very sweet. Happy Birthday to me too! Has it already been a year for Wm and Kate? My how times flies.

QuiltSue said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday.

Love the quilt you were given.

Bonny said...

Happy Happy Birthday, my Friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...