My Weather

Monday, 2 April 2012

Free Fabric...

Ha bet that got you all reading my post  LOL.

Remember the free fabric I got from Art Gallery Fabrics - no? - well here is a reminder....


Nice isn't it...

Part of the deal for getting this fabric was we had to promise to make something with it and post on AGF's FB page, so here is what I made...


Noooo it's not a seat cover silly,.... it's a table runner LOL, I am going to use it for our patio table, love how it turned out - especially as the fabric was free!!

Hugs Linda xx


10 comments:

Diane H said...

Your runner is beautiful! Great job.

Snoodles said...

Beautiful runner! Really like how it turned out.

Fiona said...

That's so awesome Linda.... love it and I bet it was fun to sew....
Hugz

sunny said...

Can I just say - WOW! you did a fantastic job!!

Karen said...

Very nice!!! I do love those dresden plates. Lovely colours. This will look wonderful on your table.
And I notice you have had a few more wins in blogland recently. Congrats!

Maria said...

The table runner looks great Linda.

Teresa said...

Wow it turned out beautifully. What a great table runner!

Annabella said...

You`ve really done it justice - great job!

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's wonderful!!!

Hillbilly Tonya said...

Fantastic use of free fabrics!!

I am going to look for you on facebook in a minute...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...