My Weather

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Favour to ask....

Hi my lovely wonderful gorgeous followers...yes I am creeping.    I have won some more free scraps from Art Gallery Fabrics on FB.    They are now offering us extra scraps if we send people over to "like" them.   I would really appreciate it if you could go to Pat Bravo Designs press the "like" button (at the top of the page) then  scroll down to the post that starts "Scrap Giveaway Closed"  and then leave a comment saying "Linda Goulty" sent you.  



Thank you from Sam (and me!)

Hugs xxx

9 comments:

Patchwork and Play said...

Done!

Archie the wonder dog said...

I'd help if I could but I don't have an account with FB - good luck!
P.S. Thanks for your email - I'm ok (just worn out!), I'll reply soon! xx

Maria said...

How can I resist Sam????

Diane-crewe said...

I went I commented I liked .... BUT only because Sam is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute xxx lol x

Cyndi said...

Do yo have to be on Facebook to do that? I'm not, and know absolutely noting about it! But if you don't, I'll definitely go over and do it....for you AND Sam! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Fiona said...

done... i liked yesterday but just commented too.... good luck...
Hugz

The English Ladies! said...

Done!

Bonny said...

I hope I did it right :) I am not the best with facebook!

hueisei said...

Done :)
:) enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...