My Weather

Friday, 9 March 2012

Surprise!!

I have a problem.  This morning I got a parcel in the post, I love getting parcel's in the post....here is what was in it...


Now, I am sure you are wondering how this can be a problem, well, the problem is, I don't know who sent it!  There was no card, no note and no sender's address.....nothing.

So, please please please, if you are the person who sent this to me please let me know as I would like to thank you for them.

Update....I think I may have sorted this...managed to find out they are all Art Gallery Fabrics, about three weeks ago on FB they were giving away scraps....all you had to do was email your address, I guess I must have won some!!!!!

Sam is enjoying our sunshine........


...........peel me a grape someone.....

Hugs Linda

xxxxx



14 comments:

Diane H said...

Wasn't me. LOL Surprises are lovely, aren't they? Do I spy a new ironing board cover? Sam certainly knows how to enjoy life.

Cyndi said...

Although I do have something to send you, I didn't sent the package you just received. There sure were some lovely surprises in your "mystery" package!

Ah, Sam is living the life, isn't he? Good for him! :o)

I owe you a letter and will be writing you sometime this weekend!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Archie the wonder dog said...

Sam looks so comfortable! Lovely parcel but it wasn't from me - I hope you find your mystery sender!!

Kelli said...

Oooh, mystery package.. fun!! I hope the sender will reveal herself soon for a proper thank you. :o) Sam looks positively adorable soaking up the sunshine!

Fiona said...

haha.... are you getting senile? it's great to get surprises though. they look fun... take care and have a great weekend. Same will... just enjoying life...

Hugz

Karen said...

I am pleased you have worked it out. How lovely to have something arrive as a surprise! Looks like that lucky rabbit's foot has kicked in again!
Why are dogs smarter than us/ We should be the ones enjoying the sunshine!

Hillbilly Tonya said...

Unexpected squishy mail is the best!

Annabella said...

Huge scrap pieces! Lucky you - enjoy them!

Jillayne said...

Lucky you - how fun is that! They look like pretty fabrics - have fun playing!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Wow Linda, hey if you are having problems deciding what to do with the lovely mystery fabric, I'll be happy to send you my address, LOL.
I peeled a grape for Sam, but I decided it would get squished in the mail, so I ate it. Besides, tell him that grapes, raisins and chocolate are poison to dogs, so I'll have to eat all those too. But give him a scratch for me...Lady too. Big Hugs...Nancy

Maria said...

Hi Linda I have enjoyed reading your posts.
My new puppy looks just like your Sam but she is a real live wire.

Michelle May said...

LOL Sam!

Kim said...

I seem to remember someone else on another blog having the same issue and the same realisation - a business card would have been a good idea in the package!

Melody said...

Mystery solved. Congratulations on your win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...