My Weather

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Awards

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Pippa at Pippa's Patch, thank you Pippa for thinking about my little blog.

I have thought about this long and hard, and I have been looking for other Blogs to pass this on to, but to be honest I am finding it so time consuming, The rules are to pass the Award on to Blogs with less than 200 followers.   Searching through Blogs to try and find people with less than 200 followers on a lovely sunny day is just not going to happen.

I really appreciate that people think about me for these Awards, but I don't blog to receive awards and I am finding I am not enjoying doing them, I am finding it a chore and that's not why I do my Blog.

So, I have made the decision to make my Blog a No Awards Blog.  If I offend someone because of this, I am sorry, but life is too short to spend time doing things I don't want to do..... my blog is for fun and that's what it is going to be.

I found this button at http://ourworldwideclassroom.blogspot.fr/2010/07/award-free-blog.html if anyone else wants to use it


Happy Sunday!!

Hugs Linda xx

9 comments:

Maria said...

My Blog is also a Award and Tag Free Blog for the some reasons as you have said...
Have a lovely week..

Patchwork and Play said...

Great idea! I feel the same about the Versatile Blogger Award- linking to another 11 blogs..nice but SO time consuming! I'd rather be sewing!!! I'll be getting that button up...soon!

Diane-crewe said...

your blog should be about what YOU want to do... so dont feel you have to apologise for this xx

Diane H said...

Right on! Thanks for the button.

Fiona said...

absodoodly... make it how you want...
I have a funny little award free thing but it is not clear... I think I will add yours..
Hugz

Bonny said...

You Go Girl!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Oh, thanks for the link - I love that button! And I completely agree with you on all counts!

Annabella said...

Me too - I don`t like awards either. It`s sweet that people think of you but it is time consuming!

Karen said...

Well said and I totally agree. Thanks for the link to the button. I have been looking for one to use!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...