My Weather

Monday, 9 January 2012

Pressies for Me!

Well another year has started and seems to be going just as fast as the last one!  I received some lovely gifts, unfortunately the postman must have been extra busy because I didn't receive them for Christmas Day - everybody say "ah",

Here are my gifts from Karen in Australia 


Yummy chocolate biscuits, a lovely ornament and see that pattern,click here to see it on Karen's blog, it's just beautiful, and she also sent some Cottage Garden Threads which I have never seen before.

Thank you Karen, the Teddy Bear chocolate biscuits didn't last long!

And in the New Year (yes that's how long I had to wait for this one - almost six weeks) my Christmas present from my BFF Diane in Canada FINALLY arrived



Hmmm just noticed there is a "blurred" bit on the photos, opps seems my lens needed cleaning, and I can't take another picture because ..err...the chocolate has been eaten...sorry Diane.  So many other gifts, fabric, pattern, buttons, pot holder, Christmas ornament ............ 

 Here is a better picture of my lovely little quilt


Diane has quilted all around the centre heart and it really "pops" 



Thank you so much I love ALL my gifts.

Now while you are feeling sorry for me because I didn't get my gifts in time for Christmas I am going to sneak in another giveaway I won.......



I was the lucky winner of 10 FQs of Penguin Pals and the panel (love that panel) from Jacque at lilypadquilting  follow this link and see what Jacque won....it may take the heat of me for a bit LOL. 

Thank you Jacque .

Hugs Linda

xxx



14 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What wonderful gifts and a fantastic win!! I wouldn't count your gifts as late but a way to extend Christmas :)

Anita said...

How fun! I won something too...haven't received it yet, so waiting. I think it was international.

Thanks for sharing your goodies with us.

Diane H said...

Cute penquin fabric! I've started your Christmas gift for this year and will be mailing it in August.
xxxx

Archie the wonder dog said...

Fabulously thoguhtful gifts and I love your prize!

Fiona said...

Awesome gifties in the post... some things are worth waiting for???
Hugz

Patchwork and Play said...

Your new quilt is lovely! Lots of great mail!

Pippa Parsons said...

my gosh you are soooo lucky, how do u find all the giveaways ?? I was looking at the squirl fabric online, love the blue :)

Karen said...

I am just amazed that you managed a picture of the biscuits before they disappeared!
The little red quilt is gorgeous and the penguin fabrics are a delight!

Linda said...

What a fantastic win. Oh such lovely presents.

Linda in Calif. said...

Diane did a super nice job on the heart - very pretty. Well, looks like you really know how to pull in the loot. LOL!! Enjoy!

GardenofDaisies said...

What lovely gifts and winnings!! The quilt is just beautiful!

Staci said...

Well, aren't you a lucky little ducky? That is wonderful, such pretty things to play with! Have fun!

Hillbilly Tonya said...

I thought that penguin panel was cute. What are you going to make with it? I have some penguin buttons somewhere I could send to you...

weeser1 said...

I Love your Blog & quilting. Thanks for sharing.Sorry about your
window.The little stinkers.Its a bit scarey.Not much gets by our Sassey.If nothing else she would scare "em.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...