My Weather

Monday, 5 December 2011

GO Baby Go!!!!!

Just a few pictures to show I have been playing with my baby.


I cut this pile of HST in less that 15 minutes!!


Some cards I made using the leaf from the Rose of Sharon die.


Lovely little pile of hexies.  After cutting these it did cross my mind that it would be better if we could have the same size dies together, rather than 3 different sizes, I find I am only using the middle one and therefore only cutting 6 at a time, instead of a potential 18 at a time, not sure when I would use all three sizes together.  Please take note Accuquilt

The last picture shows you what Sam was doing while I was cutting the hexies.......


We have a nice big hole under our hedge now. still don't know what he was after!

Bath time Sam!!

Hugs Linda 
xxx

13 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

ive been looking at them, wouldn't mind one for cutting the 5" charm squares, might be on next years xmas list :)

Di said...

Very nice, what do you want with a pile of hankies? ;-)
See you tomorrow! x

Patchwork and Play said...

Your little dog Sam is SO cute! You are a machine!

Fiona said...

Haha Sam.... glad he diddn't decide to sit on your pretty fabric... I love the colours you have for your HST's.... and those cards worked a treat...
Hugz

Staci said...

Oh that naughty little Sam!! What silly boy!
Loved seeing your piles of ready to sew shapes. That must have been great fun. I'll bet you've been doing lots of smiling!

Karen said...

I am impressed with all the cutting. Have fun with the sewing.
Your cards look gorgeous. What a great idea!
Obviously Sam has had a lot of fun!

sunny said...

Poor Sam - I hope he found what he was looking for. I love your new header picture. Very serene and peaceful. GO Baby Go!!

Cyndi said...

Well, Linda, it looks like you have been having a great time with your Baby! :o) And I LOVE those cards you made - they are awesome!

Uh oh, Sam and Noah must have had the same things on their minds because Noah did the exact same thing on Sunday...he got a bath, too! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Archie the wonder dog said...

You're right about having the same size repeated on a die...hope they take notice! Love the photo of Sam - I'm guessing that whatever he was after got away!!

Annabella said...

Sam's gorgeous and hope he didn't moan about the bath too much. Looks like you are having fun with the Go Baby!

Snoodles said...

I thought for sure I had signed up to follow, but couldn't find my avatar, so now it's official....I'm your newest follower!

Diane H said...

Can I come over and play with your GO!? Snuggles to Sam. Hugs

Kelli said...

Aw, Sam is a doll! I love the cards and those Go Baby's look better all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...