My Weather

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Am I Excited?..... You Bet I am!!

About a month ago I was the lucky lucky lucky (did I mention lucky) winner of an Accuquilt GO Baby (happy dance) from Helen over at Bustle and Sew if you don't know Helen I suggest you pop over and have a look.  So, I waited and waited until eventually last week I just had to email and see where it was, turns out there was a mix up with the die I had asked for.... so it was on hold until Mid-December when the new dies arrive.  Well, I hadn't ordered one of the new dies so when this mix up was sorted my little Baby was sent out last Tuesday.

This morning the postman was knocking on our door.... no it can't be......can it?????

Ohhh yes it was...LOOK!!


You have no idea how hard this was for me, first I had to find the camera, then take a picture before I opened the box (I took the paperwork out before I remembered the picture oops)


Here is it ... oh will you just look at that 

and here are the dies 


I asked for Hexies, Rose of Sharon and 4" HST, Accuquilt also sent me a cutting mat for each of the dies, how generous was that.  Of course I haven't opened anything yet  ;o) ....... if you believe that.....OF COURSE I have opened it, have been playing around trying them all out...so excited (have I mentioned that before!)

If you don't hear from me now until next year - you know why!!!!

Thank you Helen for hosting the giveaway and picking me and thanks to Accuquilt for such a generous giveaway and for posting Internationally.

Hugs Linda  :-)  :-)  :-)
xxxx


20 comments:

Annabella said...

Enjoy enjoy! How exciting...happy cutting and making!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Yeah! I really didn't think you'd get this so quickly after the mix up! Have fun, I can't wait to see what you make!

Di said...

Yay!!! Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but really pleased for you! Enjoy!! x

sunny said...

What?!? It's still in the box? Let's see something cut out and sewed, girlfriend!!!

Helen said...

Brill - couldn't have gone to a nicer winner!! Helen xx

JustPam said...

Yes Lucky! I am waiting to be lucky too. Congrats on winning this and have fun with it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I was just wondering today if you received it yet. Congratulations. Have fun and let me know how to use mine!

Staci said...

Oh, you must be so happy! Hurry up and show us some fancy cut up fabrics, okay?

Pippa Parsons said...

Omg you are so lucky, was talking to my dh about them last night

Karen said...

I am jumping up and down with excitement with you. It's wonderful. I hope you have loads of fun playing with your GO! Can't wait to see what you make! I am so pleased it has finally arrived. Good luck!

Fiona said...

Awesome... I just got back and am going through blogs.... so exciting..... have fun playing....
Hugz

Linda in Calif. said...

I'm so happy for you!! I think the hexie was a really good (smart) die to get.

QuiltSue said...

What a wonderful win for you. I know we're all really looking forward to seeing what you make with it. Have fun and enjoy it.

quilary said...

Happy dances for you! What fun you'll have - and we'll be waiting to see what marvels you make!

sewa elf jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Diane H said...

So there it is. Congrats on your win, I recall you mentioned that you wanted one of these - maybe once or twice or a thousand times!
Can't wait to see your fabulous projects. xxx

Kelli said...

Congrats on a great win!!! :o)

Connie said...

Oh are you going to have fun now! That is so neat that you received 3 mats too! Enjoy!

Michelle May said...

Oooooooooo! Happy bunny dance for you!! That's such a wonderful prize!
xx

Linda in Calif. said...

Go Baby Go!!! Are you ever going to have fun with this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...