My Weather

Friday, 14 October 2011

Wave....

Hello, I'm still here, I just don't seem to have anything interesting to say so decided not to say anything.   I just looked back and couldn't believe how long it was since I did a post.  I have been sewing but can't show you because everything is for presents.   Wait though, I have been making some hexies so I can show you them...



and I have finally got the border on my Bronwyn Hayes stitchery.  I changed the border as I just didn't like it scrappy, much happier with this one, it now needs quilting, I seem to have fell out with quilting, I now have 3 finished tops that need quilting...oh dear.



I can't believe I am coming up to my 1st Blog Anniversary, who would have thought so much could happen in a year, all the friends I have made, and all the giveaways I have won!  Which reminds me,  keep checking ...... I can feel a giveaway coming on.....



Hugs Linda xxxx

16 comments:

Diane H said...

Your Brownyn quilt looks just lovely now, perfect border. Oh, those are sweet little hexies - I recognize those fabrics!

sunny said...

Linda, your quilt is beautiful!! I love the border you chose. IT really sets off the stitcheries. i usually wait until I have more than one top finished before I quilt. Because I have to clear a spot to pin baste it, so I want to do more than one at a time. Have a great weekend!

Terry said...

Love your stitchery quilt! Has it really been a year already? Time really does fly!

Linda said...

LOVE your Brownyn quilt!!! Gorgeous!!! Your hexies are looking great!

Staci said...

Your hexies are looking just great! I love the fabric you chose to fram your adorable stitchery quilt. It is really perfect.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Love your stitchery quilt!! Hope this one helps you fall back in love with quilting! How are those gorgeous dogs of yours?

Fiona said...

The stitcheries are lovely and look fantastic together ... join us in Quiltober and get it finished??
Hugz

quilary said...

*waves back* Love the hexies! No wonder you haven't been quilting - that stitchery must have taken you ages! (well I'm such a slow stitcher, that it would have taken me...um it probably wouldn't be finished :))

Karen said...

You have really caught the hexie craze. They are looking great.
I love the way your Bronwyn Hayes quilt has turned out. All the different reds look delightful. Beautiful work on the stitching.
With Winter coming you may feel more inclined to quilt those tops.
Good luck.

Kelli said...

Love your hexies! (I have a thing for those right now..) and that stitchery is BEAUTIFUL.

Wendy said...

YOur quilt top is beautiful, well done! If you dont' want to post your present makes on your blog, you could come and join the crafty christmas blog... http://craftychristmasclub.blogspot.com/

barb's creations said...

Love how your quilt has turned out,I'm also working on the stitcheries for this quilt :) Barb.

QuiltSue said...

I think we all have times like that, when life just ticks along, but there's nothing of note to tell others.

Congratulations on your nearly-blogiversary too.

teresa said...

Love your Redwork stitchery. I have made that little quilt too and it's so lovely. Yours is going to be gorgeous... come on... you're so close to finishing it xx

Linda in Calif. said...

"Wave" back. Very nice work - it's nice to see you've been busy. Happy almost Blogiversary.

Indianna said...

Oh I do like your Bronwyn Hayes stitchery - fantastic detail....love to see how you quilt it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...