My Weather

Thursday, 15 September 2011

I DID IT!!

Well I have been threatening to try hexagons for long enough and I have finally gone and done it! Last night I made my little hexies ready to sew today.     Look where I began sewing my first hexagons......


And THIS is what we were looking at!



Now that is what I call a sewing room.

Here is a picture of our house


What!  You don't believe me?  Okay maybe I should have said this is our house in my dreams, how fab would it be to live there.

The skies were busy today, lots of people off on holidays.


Oh I guess you want to see what I made.......


Woo Hoo!!

Hugs  Linda xx





11 comments:

Diane H said...

Love your pictures and your hexie!!
Wonderful to 'see you'. xxx

sunny said...

I'm not sure I'd get much stitching done in that sewing room. LOL! Wonderful hexie. You know that they're addicting, right?

Stray Stitches said...

Welcome to the world of addiction - to hexies that is - lol! Beautiful flower!!!
What a wonderful place to do some hand stitching. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.

Mariliz said...

Wow....I think that qualifies as a perfect day!

Fiona said...

Well done for going down that road of addiction..... and what a wonderful spot to do it too....
Hugz

Karen said...

That looks like it was really hard to take! What a beautiful location on a beautiful day.
Good luck with your hexies. You will either be hooked or cured!! Have fun time.

QuiltSue said...

Both the scenery and the weather look glorious. I love the colours you chose to make your hexie. Will it be having lots of little companions?

quilary said...

Looks like you are making your hexies in heaven!

Staci said...

Yay for you! Hexies are fun, aren't they? But be prepared, they are addicting.

Such gorgeous views. I'm surprised you could actually take your gaze away and look at the fabric!

Linda said...

Beautiful photos!! Your hexie flower is darling!!! Congrats!!

Greenmare said...

I do want to see what you made, but I will look at ANY pictures you post of France!!! how very exciting! your countryside is so charming, much like our rural Wisconsin, which I love, but I still NEED to visit Paris! definately, NEED! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...