My Weather

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Quilt Along with the Stars!!

Where have I been?  What have I been doing?  Don't ask me, how should I know..... someone just told me it was August now, but I know that can't be right.....

Do you want to join a Quilt Along?  I have just signed up for my first one woo hoo, can't wait, see that little button at the top of my blog, click on that and go and see  Melissa at Happy Quilting  it should be fun.

I am using these lovely Christmas FQs I won from Nancy at  Silly Stitching (Thank you Nancy x)


See you there!!

Hugs Linda xx



9 comments:

Diane H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

Oooh, have fun... love the fabrics you are using...
Hugz

Karen said...

I think these will work well in the star quilt. Have fun!

Nancy said...

What a cute heading. For a minute I thought I was at the wrong blog and someone stole your name. I can't commit to one more sewing project. Too many unfinished, but I can't wait to see how yours turns out. Have lots of fun!

Mariliz said...

I'm missing my machine which is in the shop. Hopefully it gets back soon and I can start sewing again.

Stray Stitches said...

I'm not signed up for the QAL but will enjoy watching your beautiful creation as it develops!

Diane H (Sideroad Stitcher) said...

Enjoy the QAL! Love the new header. SEW cute!

Connie said...

Great fabrics! I'm planning on doing this quilt along too!

Michelle May (Shell) said...

I am so loving those fabrics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...