My Weather

Friday, 29 July 2011

AT LAST!!!

I have finally started something for Christmas, it's about time I can hear some of you saying, yeah yeah yeah I am always on the back burner me.....

So here is where I am so far....


I've used some of the blocks from Moose on the Porch Quilts  LCQA and some I found on the internet.  I am only doing the 9 blocks as I want this as a wall hanging.  I was hoping to have this finished this week but had to send for some fabric so for now it's on hold.   The fabric is 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain.  These blocks took me out of my comfort zone, and I have to admit I have been trying to persuade myself to do this for months.  Thanks to Staci at The Confused Quilter for encouraging me to give them a go and for helping me.

I absolutely loved doing these blocks, so much so I can't wait to do another one!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Linda xxx

7 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

You are going to have a beautiful Christmas quilt!! Good for you for not waiting until the last minute to get it made.
Have a wonderful weekend :)

Karen said...

Love all the blocks in this one!! It looks great in the Christmas fabrics. This is going to be a great quilt. What are you planning to use in the sashing?

Diane H said...

Way to go, Linda! Fabulous blocks AND a jump on Christmas!

Linda said...

Looks great!!! Love the fabric line you chose! Its going to be gorgeous!!

Staci said...

The blocks are so pretty! You'll have a fabulous quilt one day soon!

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Well, when you decide a project it's a big one isn't it? looks fantastic..
Hugz

Stephanie said...

These are fantastic blocks and I love your fabrics and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...