My Weather

Friday, 3 June 2011

Patisserie.....

Remember this


This is a picture of part of my birthday parcel from my lovely friend Diane from Sideroad Stitcher 
 see that little charm pack of Patisserie, well here is what I made with it.




This little quilt is going to be a wall hanging, the pattern is called Fiona and it's from the book 3 Times the Charm by Me & My Sister Designs.  

One of the things I love is one of the squares is part of an old map of France and shows Limousin where I live!!!!


How good is that!


Have a good weekend.

Hugs xx


12 comments:

Linda said...

So pretty! I love what you made! The quilting is beautiful too!!

Diane H said...

Wow! it's beautiful, Linda. Isn't that something that you got the pack with Limosin on the map - it was meant to be.

AMKreations said...

It's beautiful! You really did a great job!

Terry said...

What a great little quilt! It's so pretty! :0)

Stray Stitches said...

What an adorable little quilt! Congrats on the great finish :)

Staci said...

I love your sweet quilt. Fig Tree fabrics are some of my very favorites, I love the soft colors and sweet florals. You did such an amazing job on the quilting! Good for you!

sunny said...

What a great gift! I love the little quilt. Looks like you had a lot of fun quilting it.

Melody said...

Such a beautiful quilt.

QuiltSue said...

That is so pretty and the quilting is great.

Karen said...

This is a gorgeous little quilt, Linda. I love the pattern you have used for this fabric. It works so well. Great choice of quilting patterns, too. And a beautiful job of the quilting. It will look lovely in your home!

Cheryll said...

You did an amazing job with the fabric... I just LoVe the quilt and the quilting is fantastic too! Well Done ! :)

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Oh my gosh! That is just so darn sweet!
Happy belated birthday too!
xx, shell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...