My Weather

Saturday, 7 May 2011

You have Mail

I love it when the postman has some lovely squashy parcel, you just know there is going to be something lovely inside.

Well I got a lovely squashy parcel this morning and here is what was inside



Look how pretty it's wrapped up and with a lovely card.



Julie at The Intrepid Thread gave me my choice of 3 FQ  for being brave and commenting first on her giveaway... how nice is that... I chose 1 FQ of the dog print and 2FQ of the other print.  Thank you Julie.

Now because we Brits like to talk about the weather.... here are some pictures of a hail storm we had the other day


I know I said the garden needed some rain.... but not this much!!  It rained so hard and for so long after the hail storm the gutters and the drains couldn't cope with it, the road outside was like a flowing river.


I am pleased to say we haven't had any since.....

Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Staci said...

Oh, look how pretty your fabric is! Those little doggies are so darn cute!

You can keep the hail though, although we could sure use the rain! Your garden must be happy!

Karen said...

That sure was a decent downpour! Hopefully all the rain stayed outside. Love the choice you made for fabrics from your win.

Diane H said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was hailing! My, that's cute fabric - excellent choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...