My Weather

Monday, 2 May 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Well,no,  it's not really my Birthday today, it was last week, my lovely lovely friend Diane from Sideroad Stitcher sent me a Birthday parcel 6 weeks ago and I was so disappointed when it hadn't arrived for my birthday....by now I thought it was lost forever, but today it finally arrived and look what I got:


You are lucky to get these pictures because I was so excited I just wanted to rip that paper off immediately!!




There was so much I couldn't get the all in one photo!!



Diane made this label for me....my dream is to own a caravan and tour around France before we get too old to be able to do it !!   How cute is this little car and caravan.


Found the middle one of these a bit hard for my teeth though!!


I am going to look for a nice quilt hanger for this - isn't it just beautiful and you should see the stitching, so neat and even...I just love it... love it... love it.


and here is a better picture of my bag... 


How lucky am I.  Thank you so much Diane I absolutely love everything, you are a truly wonderful friend.

Oh and Sam says Thank You too.....


AND

as if that wasn't enough excitement for one day I also received a giveaway that I won a few weeks ago from Sandi at Piecemeal Quilts.  My prize was 5 FQ well let me tell you Sandi needs to go back to school to learn Math!!!  I got way more that a FQ in each of these fabrics.... how kind of her was that.  Thank you Sandi I really appreciate it.


Now, don't they say things come in threes????  Right then I am off to check and see if I have won any more giveaways........  

Catch ya later    xxxxx

4 comments:

Diane H said...

In the garden of God's blessings
There are flowers sweet and fair,
And among them bright with beauty
Is the friendship that we share.

Mariliz said...

That is wonderful! The bag is gorgeous as is the quilt.

Karen said...

I am so pleased this parcel arrived. I know it was bothering you, but now you can relax and enjoy! What wonderful gifts!

Staci said...

Wow! You did have a really great mail day! Yay for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...