My Weather

Saturday, 28 May 2011

A Gift from Madame Samm

How excited am I... I have a personalised stitchery from Madame Samm yep that's right THE Madame Samm she very kindly posted on her blog, Sew I Quilt, this design, and offered to personalise it if people wanted one.... IF!!  of course we do, how generous is that... so here is mine, this will be stitched and put on the wall in my sewing room.



Now I have to decide, do I use the  fabic or the sewing machine..mmm...fabric or sewing machine - or both! Guess you will just have to wait and see.

Thank you so much Mme. Samm.

Hugs Linda xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Don't you just love the gift from Madame Samm?!!!! I think she was super nice to do this for us! I have one also which will be in my sewing room (when I finish it).

Karen

Melody said...

It's fabulous. Can't wait to see it stitched.

Diane H said...

That's going to be a really sweet stitchery.

Karen said...

Lovely! Have fun with the stitching. Fabric or machine? Hmmm........!

Barb said...

That is awesome...can't wait to see what you end up doing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...