My Weather

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Brocante Finished

Hooray, I have finished Brocante and I love it..... here are a few pictures.  This is going to be a wall hanging for our bedroom but as I  haven't got anything to hanging it on yet, (big hint to Hubby) and, as it has been such a lovely sunny day, I took some pictures outside.






Look what I won from Sharon at Vroomans Quilts  


Sharon is having a few giveaways through May so I was able to pick what I wanted... I decided on 8 FQs of Buttercup in blue, thank you Sharon.

And look what I saw when we were out shopping yesterday, these lovely little scissors, and somehow they just jumped into my hand and said "take me home with you"...... so I did!!!


Hugs Linda xx







12 comments:

Mariliz said...

It's gorgeous! I swear I didn't forget about you. I will get your package out very soon!

Diane H said...

Brocante couldn't look more beautiful beneath your beautiul flowers. Love the scissors!!!

Staci said...

Brocante is just beautiful! You must be so very pleased with it!
Pretty, pretty fat quarters, and those scissors are just darling! Of course you needed to give them a home!

Melody said...

What a beautiful quilt and I agree those scissors are irresistible.

Karen said...

This is lovely! You have done a wonderful job with this . It will look gorgeous hanging on the wall. You have taken to quilting like a duck to water. Fantastic!

QuiltSue said...

Your quilt is wonderful. I can also quite see why you had to take those scissors howm with you.

Catswhiskers said...

Your Brocante is beautifull and sure it'll be very effective once it is on its place of pride and joy.
The little scissors is definetely a treasure!
Gina

Sheila said...

The quilt is gorgeous and looks wonderful out on your bench . Congratulations on the win and also I would have taken those cute scissors home too!

Terry said...

Your quilt is just beautiful! Love those little scissors too! :0)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful quilt. Love how you photographed it.

Linda said...

Love your version of Brocante! It's just beautiful. I love the outdoor pics. They look like they should be in a magazine!

Vikki said...

Hello gorgeous!! :-)

Wow - how amazing is your Brocante quilt?!! You must be rapt!! I love your little scissors, too! And the fabrics you've used in your needlecase... AND the Buttercup fabs, too! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

Hugs! Vikki xoxo :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...