My Weather

Monday, 4 April 2011

What Have I Been Doing?

I seem to be moving from one project to another just lately, which is so not like me. I won a charm pack and pattern from Jaybird Quilts


so decided to have a go at a pinwheel wall hanging, have pieced it and got the border on but not quilted it yet.



In the evenings I have been doing a stitchery



Can't decide what other border to do....how cute are those little butterfly buttons!

This weekend I have cut into my Pom Pom du Paris layer cake - can't tell you how scary that was!!  I am doing Schnibbles Brocante by Carrie Nelson This is how far I got:



All the quarter square triangles need trimming to 4" square, not my favourite bit, the squares aren't in the right order yet I just laid them out to see what it looked like.......

Oh and did I mention I am doing a Bronwyn Hayes stitchery quilt -  no pictures yet.

Sooooo as you can see no finishes but plenty of starts.........

And I'd just like to say THANK YOU to my followers I love that I now have 50!  leave me a comment if you stop by, I love to hear from you.


Hugs Linda x


8 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

You have been very busy. Love the pinwheel quilt and the Schnibbles Brocante. Your stitchery is wonderful and, yes, the little butterfly buttons are adorable! All great starts!!

Terry said...

What pretty things you've been working on! :0)

Catswhiskers said...

Lovely gift. Keep your (lucky) eye out for more.
It is a gorgeous embroidery.
Hope Sam and Lady are well.

Mariliz said...

Linda, the wall hanging looks great!!!

Linda said...

Love it all but I especially love your version of Brocante!! It's so beautiful! I love the size too!

Diane H said...

All really great projects. The pinwheel would make a perfect picnic cloth. Love your header pictures.

Staci said...

All I can say is wow! I love your stitchery! Did you decide on interfacing on the back or not?
Your pinwheels are darling, and Brocante is looking wonderful! Was it quick to put together?

sunny said...

Love it all! That is a beautiful stitchery. I purchased fabric for Brocante, but I don't have the pattern yet. Someday soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...