My Weather

Friday, 25 March 2011

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Day Out

Yep me and himself went out for the day yesterday, and you can work out for yourselves who is Wallace and who is Gromit.  The weather in France is more like summer than spring (25c ) so we decided to make the most of it before the rain comes back next week.  Sandwiches packed, flask filled (never know if anything will be open or not this early in the year), does anyone else pack enough food just in case we get stranded for three weeks!!  I always end up taking too much - why - don't ask me.

We went to Lac de Vassiviere what a fabulous way to spend a day.





I won't bore everybody with the other pictures but if you want to have a look at a few more, here is a link to my web album (and it saves me having to down load more on here)

Does anybody remember the song "So you win again - you win again"......well I did!!   I know I know - what another one - yep another one, and I have won some more since then, what can I say - I seem to be on a winning streak!  I was the lucky winner of 7 fat eighths of Sweet Divinity from Julie at Sew Jewely

How pretty is this



Thank you Julie I love this fabric.

Well that's it from me, the sun is shining so I need to get myself off this laptop and back outside, hope you all have a lovely weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are.

Hugs Linda x




7 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

What a beautiful location. It looks so peaceful. Congrats on your win - wonderful fabrics.

Diane H said...

How lovely to have a 'summer' day! Please oh please send some of your weather my way!

Terry said...

What beautiful fabrics you won! Looks like you had a lovely day out! :0)

Staci said...

Tried to look at your web album, but I'm getting a message saying "Wow. Nothing to see here. Or do not have access to these photos or do not exist in this web address. Contact directly with the owner to gain access."

The new fabric is oh so pretty! You keep winning like this and you'll need a room addition for your stash!

Karen said...

I saw your name on the winner's list again. Keep this roll going. At this rate your stash must be exploding out the door!
Love the day out pics. Don't you just love those early warm days!!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Beautiful pictures Linda! Congrats on another win...you go girl, LOL. You won't believe it cause I didn't either so I went down to my sewing room to check...The day before my surgery (that would be a little over 2 weeks ago), I went to my favorite quilt shop and bought the EXACT SAME SEVEN fabrics but I got fat quarters (they were on sale)!!! Hugs... Keep on winning my friend, I love it!

QuiltSue said...

Beautiful scenery, beautiful fabrics.

Off now to look at your other pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...