Well, not quite sure how this happened but I was picked by Staci at The confused Quilter, are you sure about that Staci?!?!?!?
Have looked at other people who have been awarded this and there seems to be some different rules out there!! Mine says pay it forward to 8 more blogs and tell you 8 things about myself, but I have seen others that say 7......so.......as 8 or 7 seems rather a lot I am going for 5 things as that's all I can thing of to tell you.
1. One of my dreams was to one day live in France. As you will guess from the title of my blog I am now living in France and "Living the Dream". It's not as easy as it was when we first came here, the exchange rate has seen to that.
2. I am a biker chick! Or should that be Biker "Chic" now!?! When I met my husband he had a motorbike and there was no way I was going on the back of that I can tell you!!...however, I was persuaded to give it a try and am so glad I did. We have had some wonderful holidays touring on our motorbike. Most of them here in France.
3. Before I retired to France I had a career in the Civil Service, working in Sheffield and Leeds in the UK. I was offered a redundancy package in 1996 and I accepted the offer, believe me, I was out of that door like a shot.
4. My next dream is to get a caravan and go touring around France before we are both too old!!!
5. One more thing you don't know about me? okay I have a tattoo, going back to my biker chick days.....now I wonder what it is and where it is.......ah that's for me to know and you to find out.........
Now the five blogs that may be new to you, this is difficult because I haven't been blogging very long myself but here goes.
I am 60 "something" born in the UK but now living in France. I have been married for 42 years, we have no children unless you count my dog! I only started quilting in 2010 so am a late starter, but I am learning and I am loving every minute of it, well apart from the ripping out!