My Weather

Monday, 24 January 2011

Home Sweet Home

I bought a panel a while back, at that time not sure what I would do with it.  There are 4 big panels of houses and various small square blocks around the edges. 

Here is what I made with one of the blocks.




Its difficult to see in the picture, I have quilted around the house and the "quilt" on the house, to make them "pop", and I just did a random free motion quilting on the border. The back is the same material as the border.  At the moment it is sat on a side table so I can admire it, and to keep it away from the dogs for a while!!! 

Sorry if this ends up on your dashboard twice, but I am new to all this remember!!  I forgot to add this



I am entering this pillow/cushion into the competition....that's if I can figure out how to enter and how to put everything on my blog!!!
Hugs Linda

8 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

Wonderful pillow!

Linda said...

Making the panel into a pillow was a great idea! It turned out perfect! I love the quilting. Really gave it dimension!!

Terry said...

Cute panel! It made a very nice pillow! :0)

Staci said...

Very nice pillow, and aren't you the brave girl??!!

Diane H said...

Checked out the competition - your lovely pillow looks great! Good for you being so adventurous.

Mariliz said...

It's gorgeous.

Wendy said...

Cute! Great idea for using panels

Teje said...

Hello! You have made so beautiful pillow! Great idea for the panels!
Sunny wishes from Finnish woman living in Crete! Hugs for your lovely dogs! Teje and Nero

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...