My Weather

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Fabric Heaven

Look what the postman brought me yesterday, don’t you just love getting something like this in the post
P1090002
Mmmm just lovely,  the four on the left are from the Mother Goose & Friends collection designed by Terry Clothier Thompson for Moda and the one on the right with the cherries on is Berry Delicious Red Cherries by Sew Treasured for Moda, and, of course, the charm pack is Maison de Garance which is one of my favourites at the moment.  Now the best thing about this fabric is I bought it on sale for just $3 and $4 a yard!!  Brilliant, now do I tell you all where I got it from or do I keep it a secret in case I want to buy some more……… oh okay go on then it’s from Cindy at  Sewitis.  Cindy is away until the 19th January, I think you can still order but you will have to wait for delivery.

I WON!

Yah I was a winner of the giveaway on Vignette in stitches look what I won
Issue 1 Leanne
Yes!! Issue one of Vignette, how lucky am I,  I can tell you I was jumping up and down again about this.  It’s so hard to get magazines here so this is a fabulous win for me.  Thank you so much Leanne for giving away 10 copies of this mag.
and…… you know how things always come in threes, well here is my “number three”
Welcome Hanger copy
I was runner up in a giveaway by The Pickledish Patch and could choose a free pattern, I chose the Welcome Wall Hanger, isn’t it lovely.  Thank you Vicki, and if you go over to her blog now she has another giveaway.

So there you have it, what a lovely weekend I have had, it’s like they say about buses, you wait forever for one, then three come along at once!!!!!

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs Linda

11 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You certainly know how to start the year with a bang!!! Congratulations!
Love the fabric and the mag and the pattern. You know this means you need to get busy sewing??? I hope this is a wonderful sign for the rest of the year. Have loads of fun with all your new treasures.

Linda said...

Congratulations Linda! Postman must have been your best friend! You won some really nice prizes! I just love all the fabric bought too! What a GREAT deal!! I will have to check that out!

Diane H said...

Wow, you ordered the perfect fabric for that "Welcome" banner! Lucky you - can't wait to see your version. Hugs.

sunny said...

Wow - awesome new toys. Now you have no excuse for not producing some wonderful new projects. I love the pattern, and can't wait to see what you do with your new fabric.

Terry said...

Congratulations! Nice goodies you won! :0)

Staci said...

Wow!! Okay, you can't say you don't have a stash any more. And it seems to be growing by the minute! Yay for you!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Linda, Congratulations on your wins...you go girl *grin*, I'm so excited for you. I bought a copy of Vignette and oh my gosh, now I just have to continue to get them because I adore the BOM. Not only that but it is a wonderful magazine, Leanne did great. I read it cover to cover twice the day I got it. I love your selection of new fabrics and the pattern you chose for the Welcome hanging is really great! Well, my friend, you keep winning but save one for me occasionally huh? *wink* Big Hugs...

QuiltSue said...

What a brilliant way to start the new year. I bet you can hardly wait to start stitching up a storm - once you've finished reading that magazine.

Barb said...

You did have some fun things in the mail. That fabric is wonderful!!

Mrs A said...

Congrats, now you will be busy! I too just received more to add to the stash, its like christmas again! Btw how do i find details of your gite? Im at http://travellingholycow.blogspot.com,
i am looking to come to europe soon, esp france, Thanks, oh your pups are so cute! Happy quilting!

quilary said...

A really lovely start to the year for you. I'm going to have to find that magazine - I keep hearing great things about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...