My Weather

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Two More Sleeps

Yep just two more sleeps and its here, then it will be all over for another year!!
I have been trying to get this wall hanging done so that I could have something Christmassy on the wall, its the first time I have done “echo quilting” it’s not perfect but it’s fine for me.  It’s not been in the wash, I will do it after Christmas.
PC230007
AT LAST!! part of my Christmas Present arrived this morning I am still waiting for a layer cake,  but here is what arrived today.
PC230001
A book called  “On The Run” by Heather Mulder Peterson, there are  some really lovely table runners/wall hangings in here, and three charm packs……..I can see I am going to be busy next year.

I know I have said this once before, but I am going to say it again (it’s my blog so  I can!) I hope you all have a very very Happy Christmas and Santa brings you  what you asked for.

See you all after the festivities!!

Hugs  Linda

8 comments:

Linda said...

I love your darling little wall hanging!! Echo quilting is beautiful. Looks like you received some really nice goodies to work on in the new year! Merry Christmas!

Diane H said...

Your hanger is lovely, Linda! The little stars in the night sky and the echo quilting made for the perfect finish. Your home is now all beautifully quilted for Christmas.

Terry said...

Your little wall hanging looks great! Congrats on getting it done in time for Christmas! I think I'm going to start my Christmas sewing in January this next year! LOL

Karen said...

Your wall hanging looks great. Love the tree and the way you have decorated it. The quilting is just right!!!
Pleased to see you have some goodies to play with over the next few days!!
And stay warm!

Stray Stitches said...

Your wall hanging is adorable!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

QuiltSue said...

What a great wall hanging, I love it.

The fabrics you showed are all gorgeous.

Happy Christmas.

Stitched With Prayer said...

Linda, Your echo quilting is wonderful! I haven't tried that yet. I love the wall hanging, is it a pattern or something you just put together yourself? I also have the "On The Run" pattern book, I love the table runners and toppers in it and can't wait to try some. I really just popped in to say Have a Merry Christmas. I hope your day is wonderful. Hugs...

Linda said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...