My Weather

Saturday, 18 December 2010

Sam’s New Coat

My lovely friend Diane over at Sideroad stitcher sent me a copy of her pattern for the dog coat she made for Ruby…..(along with some other prezzies too! Thank you Diane) . 
To make sure it fit Sam and to see if I needed to make any alterations I cut a practice piece out of an old curtain and tried it on Sam for size…..what do you think !
001
Just look at his face!!! 
002
He doesn’t seem very happy does he, can’t imagine why, I think the colours really suit him ……. LOL
Don’t worry Sam this isn’t the final version - honest - you are going to get a lovely warm fleece one, we don’t want Ruby upstaging you, now do we!!

Hugs Linda

6 comments:

Diane H said...

Ahhhh!!!! He looks adorable! Poor Sam just can't believe you put him on your blog wearing a drape! Can't wait to see the final fashion show.

Staci said...

You need to make one for yourself so you and Sam can make a dramatic fashion statement when you go out for walks!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Linda, I think Sam wants something that screams "BOY" on it, LOL. Such a cute picture. Hey my dear friend, I just wanted to take a minute and wish you a most Blessed and Merry Christmas. I am going to be really busy with carpenters etc next week so just in case, I'm leaving my wish while I have the time. I hope we stay in constant touch after the busy holidays are past. Big Hugs...

Linda said...

I love Sam's new coat! It's just darling! Sam's photo is the best! LOL! I love it! Not sure if my Sarge would be too impressed either! LOL!

QuiltSue said...

No wonder Sam's got that look on his face. he can't believe you've embarrassed him by not just dressing him in girly flowers, but then taking photos and showing them to all of us!

Hillbilly Handiworks said...

LOL...I am sure he would appreciate a fleece one. But, you remind him to be grateful. After all, the kids Von Trappe children didn't mind curtain play clothes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...