My Weather

Friday, 17 December 2010

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Well are you all ready, is all the baking done?????  My freezer is full to the brim ....so if we get snowed in it's not a problem, hey my parents taught me well.   Haven't done a lot of sewing but managed to get two cushion covers made, my first home made Christmas items, and I love them.  Will be doing more I think over the holidays.  

Santa has come early for my hubby he now has a playstation 3 so I don't think there will be much talking in our house over Christmas LOL, goodie that means I can go and sit at my sewing machine when he is on the PS - I know how to get what I want - wink wink.

These are just too cute!

Wasn't sure what to do with the antlers, looked through my button box and found some sequins and I think they look okay. Not sure I got his eyebrows right though, he seems to have a crafty look on his face LOL.

Going to have to try and get a santa one made, and then I want to do a wall hanging, and then I want to do a table runner....... errr can we postpone Christmas for a few weeks please!!

The snow hasn't reached us here yet, but looking at the terrible weather in UK at the moment, I don't think we will be long before we see some. 

Hope you are all keeping warm and, in case I don't get to blog again

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hugs Linda xx

8 comments:

Terry said...

Your pillows are so cute! Merry Christmas to you too! :0)

Diane H said...

They are both adorable! Love his crafty eyebrows and smile - perhaps only Father Christmas knows his secret. The sequins make perfect little snowflakes - great job!

Stray Stitches said...

Your pillows are adorable. I like the sequins on the reindeer's antlers - they look like Christmas lights.
Merry Christmas to you, too!!

sunny said...

Aren't you the clever girl, buying hubby a PS2, so you can have more sewing time! Cute pillows. And I love your header. Have a great Christmas!

Linda said...

You are so good, I still have so much to do. The pillows are too cute!

karen said...

I think they are both adorable. The snowman is gorgeous but of course I am very biased toward the reindeer. He has come up so well!!! Great work. I just love it! Looking forward to seeing lots more!

QuiltSue said...

These are brilliant cushion covers. Are they your own design?

Staci said...

Your pillows are so cute! That reindeer looks like he's ready for mischief. Love your blog makeover for the holidays, it is really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...