My Weather

Monday, 25 October 2010

My First Post!

Well I've done it....never done a blog before but.... here goes.  Just hope I have something interesting to tell everybody!  I have only been quilting for around 6 months so I am very much a newbie and learning everyday so this blog won't be a place to learn new techniques etc, but perhaps other newbies may like to drop by and we can share our ups and downs, and if nobody drops by I guess I can bribe my family and friends to become followers LOL.

I am just adding the binding to my second quilt, will post a pic when it's done - oh that's if I can work out how to do it on here......

Got to go hubby just brought some sweeties in and he will eat them all if I don't take some off him!

Bye for now

Hugs Linda x

6 comments:

Diane H said...

Welcome to Blogland! I'm sure your readers will be interested in your quilting journey, where you live in beautiful France, yourly lovely dogs, what got you started quilting and what other hobbies you enjoy - just for starters!
I know I can't wait to hear more.

Stray Stitches said...

Good luck in your blogging adventures! You are off and running. Can't wait to see the quilt you are working on. Such cute pups - share a little bit about them. Share with us what you see out your window or perhaps a recipe or two. Look forward to seeing future posts!!

paulette said...

Welcome!! You are going to love blogging and are going to meet the nicest people from all over the world....like me...from Vancouver Island, Canada! I can't wait to read more about your quilting and your adventures!
Take care!
Paulette

paulette said...

Hey, I just saw the Lady of the House...looks a lot like my Rylie!! My Rylie is a Cocker Spanial/Poodle..called a cockapoo. Your Lady is very cute!!
Paulette

Stitched With Prayer said...

Hi There! I don't have a blog of my own though I have one almost set up but just haven't made the leap yet. Seems I'm not organized enough to be fair to a blog AND my quilting and family all at once so I am waiting on starting up a blog for a bit. I do hope you enjoy yours and I will be popping in each morning to see what is happening in your part of the world. I'm in the US. Hugs...

FleurBleue said...

I know I'm going to love reading your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...